Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Needed a tag from attribution to write a post, one after a long sabbatical. And there are certain rules for the tag.

* Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


Well, here goes...

1. I am a man for my friends and a kid for the entire Makkattu clan and the Vallikkezhu locality.

2. I love to write and procrastination is my weakness.

3. I am so sentimental that my cupboard is filled with seemingly useless things that I could not trash. Each one is associated with at least one memory that makes me nostalgic.

4. I love my village, and the pace in which it is being urbanised pains me

5. I am a die hard music lover and movie buff.

6. I collect stamps, coins, currencies, audio cassettes, CDs, books............even bus tickets!

7. I give missed calls to 21 persons every night

8. I always make it a point to break silly rules, so I will not tag anyone!!


Hope you got the picture. If not, try reading the past posts.

2 comments:

Attribution said...

Hmm okay.
The rest of the post is as follows-
Point 1) and a miser to his friends.
Point 2) which is a bad combination
Point 3) LOL
Point 4) Echo
Point 6) Bus tickets :O
Point 7) Appol puthiya number kitti alle? baki mailil paranjaundu->(have said)literal English translation.

evil grin :)

Attribution said...

Update!!